Monday, April 23, 2012

Just Another Monday

I think for sure we all know that it is Monday. Boo.

The only good thing about THIS Monday is that it is PAY DAY!! WOOP WOOP!

I will say that yesterday I was a little disappointed in Ray. He didn't even bother to call to wish Colby a happy birthday. Not even a little text! Yes, I know he was working, but there is a slow part of the day that he could of at least shot us a text or something?

Oh well. He did call today, which caught me by surprise. I didn't think he'd even think about calling today.

Tomorrow I will be getting my hair cut & colored. I'm thinking I will just get a trim, since I am trying to grow my hair out. Then I will most likely just get high lights :) which I love. I have tossed around the idea of completely bleaching out my hair.....but I'm pretty sure it would scare people lol. I don't think my hair looks that bad when it's blond, but just haven't been BLEACH blond. I'm wanting my hair to be blond for my friends wedding.

SPEAKING of wedding....she has her bachelorette party this weekend and I still have NO gift. SHIT. Well...that's a lie. I do have A gift, but it's just something small. I need a main gift to give her. Grr..

No comments:

Post a Comment