Monday, November 7, 2011

After 6 Days Of Working..

I am FINALLY at home and ready to enjoy some much needed time off. Well, it won't really be that great since I should go in tomorrow and get some inservice stuff done on the computer and then Thursday we have a dr apointment and I have a meeting that day at 12:30. UGH....just can never fully get away.

Anyway, today is Ray's 27th birthday!! We were planning on going out on a well needed date, but the weather doesn't look like it's going to be on our side, so we're settling on a night at home and pizza. Right now he's out havin' a few drinks since he doesn't want to sit at home...go figure lol. I told him to go pick up some wine so I could have a drink myself.

Another exciting thing that is happening RIGHT NOW, at this very minute. My friend Lindsey is in labor!! YEY!! She was due Dec 3rd, but has been having blood pressure issues her whole pregnancy. Well, she was in active labor this morning and was already at 5cm! That's awesome! So close to getting that epi before it gets super bad. But hey, she may make it to 10 and not have a major problem! Good Luck, Lindsey! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy and finally hear his name! For some weird reason I keep thinking Cameron? haha Not sure why..

Let's see....well, today I am 34 weeks pregnant! Only 6 more to go! Well..unless you are a certain someone who wanted to say "he will probably come late"...yea, not happening. His notice is the 21st and that's the end of that. Either way, I am still staying home for the holidays.

Speaking of the holidays, I really hate that people forget that Thanksgiving comes before Christmas. Getting your holiday shopping done early, sure. But I really hate that so many places are playing Christmas music and that the radio has it going already. Honestly, I want to focus on the great food I will be having and not the snow and light and decorations that come along with Christmas. I love Christmas, don't get me wrong, but I really like thinking about my Turkey dinner first, then thinking about Christmas gifts.

Speaking of Christmas gifts, I've decided that this year I will be making my gifts. I want to do cookies in a jar. I figured I could spend about $40 dollars making them and then have everyone taken care of. Just need to get online and figure out which ones I want to make and figure out if I want to just order all the stuff I need or go buy them.

In other exciting news, my Green Bay Packers are now 8-0!! WHHHOOOOO!! Yea baby!! They San Deigo Chargers put up a great fight! Right until the end. I swear to you, I should not be watching football while pregnant because it definately raises my blood pressure. But the final score ended up being 45-38, and I was jumping for joy over this fantastic victory!

On a sad note, my Huskers fell to Northwestern. I honestly am so upset about this. It should have been an easy win, but we just couldn't pull it out. Atleast my Packers won.

No comments:

Post a Comment