Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Surgery In The Morning

Well, tomorrow is Colby's surgery..ugh! Not really too excited about it but what can ya do? We have to be up and moving by about 5am and we'll be on the road to Lincoln a little bit after 6. We don't have to be there until 7:30 but everyone is insisting that we go early.

Anyway, I'm just writing a quick blog to update all who read it. I will most likely be blogging tomorrow night before I take Ray back home. --why he is insisting on going back, I really don't know.-- We will be spending most of our day in Lincoln with Colby for surgery then depending on how he feels after, we may be doing some shopping. I plan on staying here for most of the weekend because I want to go to a few craft shows that are happening in town.

OH, Ray and I went out to Walmart tonight and were rather shocked to find all the Harry Potter movies for $3.98! That's right $3.98. So of course, we bought the 5 that we didn't have yet. So now, we just need the part 2 of the last movie and then we have them all. Ha Ha, makes me laugh at those who spent about $20 on them when they first came out, but then again, they also probably got the special edition ones, which we didn't. I guess I also don't care THAT much about these movies lol.

I'm hoping tomorrow I can get my shoes that I want, and then pick up some food that we DESPERATELY need. I know mom will be buying us a deep freeze as a christmas gift, which is great! She found one that actually is a much better size for our house then the ones that we were looking at. I can NOT wait for her to buy it and bring it out. I need to start filling it with food for when the little man gets here and then for the rest of winter. I really want to get a few turkey's to have in the freezer. As long as Ray's mother doesn't know that we have them, then it should be fine. I don't need her asking us to "bring something" out to the house when really she just wants free food. If she were smart, she would be stocking up NOW. When the stores are having great sales, like we have been doing.

Alright, off to take a shower then to bed I go!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking about you and Colby :)

    ReplyDelete