Friday, January 27, 2012

Just Another Day

I haven't been able to blog for the past few days just due to the fact that I have been so darn busy. Also, wasn't able to get my internet to connect for me.

Tonight was just one of those nights. I've been trying to get the dishes done because they are just awful. So while I'm doing them, I keep checking on my boys. Well, when I don't check on Colby for a good 10 minutes, he manages to shit his pants take them off and get poop all over the bed, the floor and himself. I caught him trying to throw the diaper away and just completely freaked out. I threw him in the tub and just washed him down. Luckily it came off pretty easily. Then I had to get the turds off the floor and off the bed...man. Just another fantastic day in mommyhood.


Breaking Down
I have to admit, I didn't think I would be able to breastfeed for these past 7 weeks. I only made it about 5 weeks with Colby so making it to 7 with Will has really boosted my attitude. But, these past few days, I've been really stressed out. I feel like my milk isn't coming in like it was, and I'm unable to pump all the time, so when I try to feed Will, he drains my boob and then is still hungry. This happened with Colby and he just made me soo frustrated I had to quit. I think I'm going to try and find some fenugreek and see if that will help at all. I'm unsure where I need to go to get it, or if I just need to order it from online, but I definately need to get some.

Last night I finally hit my breaking point. When both kids started crying and neither could be calmed down, I was just done. I called my mother to see if she would come this weekend to help me because I just can't do it all by myself. I can do some, but not as much as I would like. I'm still waiting to hear back from her on if she is coming tomorrow or not.


Waiting...
I'm still waiting on my tax money to get here. I'm really getting annoyed with it not being here, but what can I do? I'm going to run into town I think and get a few little Valentine stuff for the boys. I'm not into the whole day itself so I figured I'll just spoil the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment