Sunday, January 15, 2012

To The Off Season

Well, my Packers lost to the Giants tonight....:( It's a sad night here in Packer nation. But, since I can't cheer on the Packers, might as well cheer on the 49ers. I don't really care who wins the super bowl now...but I will sure as hell will be watching!


Movie Night
Right now, my mother is watching The Help. She asked me to bring it home so she could see it since everyone that she works with had been talking about it and I told her how much I loved the book and thought the movie was really good also. I also brought Water For Elephants, but I'm pretty sure we're not going to get to watch that tonight. It's another 2 hour movie and she has to work tomorrow and I'm heading back home. Oh well..


What To Buy
Tomorrow I need to stop in at the Villa and pick up my W-2 form...hopefully it is in so I can take it with me when we go to the Drs office on Tuesday. I'm pretty sure that I've already made a list of the things that I want to buy with my tax money but here is my short list of a few things that I want...

1. iPhone 4s
2. Kinect
3. a bike
4. Computer
5. Bookshelfs
6. Computer desk
7. Curtains
8. Jeans

There is my short list....most of that won't be purchased, but the phone for sure and the bookshelfs. Everything else depends on the amount of money that I get back....which I don't see as being a whole lot. But I will be sooo excited once I get my new phone. My brother has the iPhone 4s and I was just tinkering on it the other day. O.M.G. I want it! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment