Sunday, December 9, 2012

Oh Gosh..

I always seem to forget that I have a blog and that I should update it every once in awhile. But I never seem to get around to it, and I always seem to never have anything to write about when I come back to it.

Well, here is my slight attempt at an update on me and my life....

Tomorrow my baby boy, William, turns ONE!!! OMG!! I can't believe how fast this year has gone. I think today, if it's not freezing, I will get me and the boys some subway in honor of this day, because I know I was eating everything spicy so I could have my baby on the full moon last year. Sure enough...it worked like a charm :)

I had a list of books that I started at the beginning of the year because I was determined to read more books this year then I had before...well...I am at what? 18? 19 books? :( Rather sad to be honest. I think I at one time thought I could maybe read 100 books in a year....well...only having around 20 isn't really a goal met, that's for sure. But I guess with a little one in the house that requires much more attention then my first child did, it's really hard to concentrate on a book until both children are sleeping. So my hopes is that I can get myself some books and start into reading again. I guess this is always a goal of mine, but it seems like so many books are now series, and I really don't feel like reading a "series" of books again. I was told that Bared To You is really good, but it is also a series....grrr. I have finally got my hands on the book The Host. (yea, getting ready to leave the thrift store and there it was, sitting on the shelf, looking completely brand new, what luck huh?) So I decided that I need to start reading again and started this little brick last night. I knew I would need something for the holidays since we always seem to manage to stay with annoying people during the holidays. I was hoping to find a good holiday book, but those are hard to find if you ask me. But a good brick to read is probably better anyway :)

There really isn't too much more going on. Colby has been doing fantastic in school. He's starting to say more words then what we could have ever hoped for!

Oh yes, I am also a Scentsy Consultant now :) if you're interested in buying, hosting or joining scentsy, here is my link! Feel free to check it out!

https://nylabye.Scentsy.us/

No comments:

Post a Comment