Thursday, March 22, 2012

Computer is Back!

Thank goodness! I was really starting to miss my computer. le sign.


The Hunger Games Premier
I'm a little sad that tonight is the midnight showing and I can't go because I work in the morning. le suck! I'm realy hoping to make it up to see the movie sometime in the coming week. May have to call a friend and have them go with me because I know for a fact us getting a sitter would be almost impossible. Wish it wasn't tho.

I don't get all hyped about movies...I mean, I'll read the book and watch the movie but I don't go out buying more stuff that supports the book. Well, I've already bought my pillowcase that I talked about before. Then last night, I decided to order some Team Peeta gear. (I know, I'm resorting back to 7th grade). I feel like a massive groupie to be honest. Oh well.


Ordering Stuff....yea
I think I have been a little crazy with my ordering things lately. I do really need to not order anymore...but it is REALLY hard. With this Mastercard from H&R Block, it makes ordering things sooo much easier.

I do still need shoes & a dress for my friends wedding, so I guess I need to wait & order something like that.


Alright, not much else to say right now....maybe I'll blog a little later. This tonight will be a Sex and the City tv night.

No comments:

Post a Comment