Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Update

Well it has been a good while since I last wrote a blog entry. I have been extremely busy with work and the kids. Where do I start??

Work. Since half of my department decided that they wanted to go into the nursing department, I have decided that I would go ahead and move myself into that department also. Right now I am taking classes to get certified as a NA. Let me just tell you, it's not exactly easy. I'm feeling so out of the loop right now it's awful. But I'm hoping that over the weekend I will be able to catch up a little with my book work. She only wants us to work about 4 hours at a time, but I think on Sunday or even tomorrow I will stay just a little bit longer so I can get more done. She wants all of us done by next week. There are 18 chapters and I'm on 4. Ugh. I'm hoping that moving my focus will be what is right. I would be making more money and I could possibly get on days so I could work while Ray watches the kids. I just hope I don't fail. That right now is my biggest fear.

The kiddos. Yesterday Colby had his first day at summer school! OMG! I wanted to cry that morning. I was really excited for him but I was also extremely nervous. He had never been around that many kids in that kind of a setting before. But from what they told Ray, he did amazing and had a great day! I'm so happy! He goes back tomorrow, and I'm hoping that he has just as good of a day then as he did yesterday. I think this will help improve his speech a lot. He needed this for sooo long.

William is growing up soo darn fast! I can't believe he is already 6 months old. He has been trying to crawl now for about...oh....maybe 3 weeks? He has now figured out that he can get himself to move forward if he gets his legs under him right. Soooo funny! He also got his first tooth a few weeks ago and I'm hoping it's the only one for a while. He's been sleeping a lot more lately so I know he's growing. He's already about 18 lbs. (Colby wasn't 17-18lbs until he was 9 months old) I always get nervous that my baby will grow up too fast. I can't believe Colby is 3. I'll be turning 27 on the 29th this month....woooo lol.

Not too much else has really been going on. I guess I'm just really scared that when I go to take my test for being an NA I won't pass. But I get nervous all the time. I usually do just fine, but I can't help but freak out. I keep thinking I will be the only one who doesn't pass this stuff. Makes me feel stupid. But if the one girl that we had working there could do it, I'm pretty damn sure that I could. (she was absolutely worthless! Never seen a worker be so dumb)

Alright, well I guess that is it for now. I will keep everyone updated as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment