Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Update

So it has been a really long time since I last posted anything, but here I am today!

Not too much has really been going on. I have done my studies & now am a CNA! Yey! I'm so glad that I have made this transition into the nursing world. I finally feel like I have a career more then just a "job". I do, however, feel that being a CNA is def at the bottom of the food chain. But the next step would be to be a Med Aide & I don't think I'm ready for that. At least not yet. I want to improve my skills as a CNA before I move forward as a MA.

Colby is in preschool & he has been doing great! We also think that we have an idea of what is wrong with him. It's called Auditory Neuropothy. I think this has to be the issue but we have to get him tested first.

William has been doing great as well. He is almost 9 months old & already is trying to take off walking...I'm a little nervous for that! He just got tooth 3 & 4 on the top so we have 4 lil teethies

No comments:

Post a Comment