Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Well ladies and gents, it has been a good while since I last got to sit here at my poor little gateway and type out my feelings but here I am. It feels pretty good to be back in the saddle again....<-- that sounds tacky.

Anywho, not too much has really been happening in the world of me. This whole month I will mostly be working in the nursing department. I'm rather excited but a little nervous. Yesterday I got the *snap snap* "we gotta start gettin' quicker" speech. Everyone has told me not to get too upset about it since I've only been a CNA now for maybe...2 weeks? haha maybe. But I still feel like I should have this whole thing down by now. I know since I will be doing this job a lot more now, I will get better and I will get faster. I just hope I can stay doing a good job even if I do get faster. Sometimes being fast is not the best thing in the world.

What else is there to talk about? Hmmm.. oh yes. The douchbag that was working at bar quit so now Ray got a raise and we actually have a little more money on hand. I couldn't be more happy. I think if Ray tried to get a day off, he probably would be able to now since there are other people who can cover for him and are more then willing to do that.

Speaking of this situation, one of my coworkers...I'll call her, *Sherry* ....has started hanging out with this guy who quit the bar. Now, I don't know how to explain it, but it is such an awful idea for her to be doing that. He is one of those guys that will stalk you until you answer or call back. He thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread, and he's really just a only child loser. Now, I know she is divorced and she is lonely, but to me, her hanging out with him just makes her look extremely desperate. She is also friends with the biggest whore in the town, but refuses to realize that that's what she is. I guess in this town, the only way to "have a good time" is to hook up with someone or have sex...yea, that's what gets you a reputation.

---sorry, this has turned into a vent---
 
Sherry* is also the friend who has told me that I should not even bother talking to Ray about moving or wanting to build or marriage or any of those things. I did, however, tell Ray what she said and he is actually rather upset about it. He told me he wishes she would stop saying that shit, but like I told him, she thinks she knows him better then I do. She also is the one who has called be bipolar because I refuse to dance in the bar here in this small ass town. Sorry, but I don't feel the need to dance in a small town bar. Too many eyes on me. Now if this was Lincoln, sure why not. Bigger bar, it's dark, people don't give a shit what I do. Small town bar, people EXPECT you to act like a fool and grind all over them because you did it one night when you were super drunk. Apparently, this makes me bipolar.....??
 
 
She sure likes judging me. Hon, you hang out with a slut, & I don't go around calling you a slut, I just try to help you realize why people are talking.
 
 
~~~Vent Over~~~
 
 
My little men are growing up so darn fast. William is going to be 9 months old here on the 10th and I can't believe it. I'm still in the process of trying to figure out what to do for his birthday. Since we have no idea what the weather will be like, I can't really prepare.
 
 
Colby is 3 and doing amazing at his new preschool. He is really starting to talk more then what he was. He doesn't talk a WHOLE lot, but he has been using his words much more then before, so I'm really glad.
 
 
 
haha ok, so there really wasn't much of an update there but I guess I more just wanted to vent it all out.
 
 
Alright, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment