Monday, September 10, 2012

Laid back kind of day...

Today at work was rather crazy for me. I worked with a different MA down my hall & let me just tell you it was rather nice. I really didn't know what else to do since she is so much more laid back & the other MA is a little more...not uptight, but just not as laid back.

I do kind of feel like I didn't get anything done. But I did quite a bit today to be honest. I guess I'm just not used to working with someone who is more than willing to help me out when I need it. Atleast today my back isn't sore like it normally is. But I don't go back to nursing until Friday....and I'm working with her again so it shouldn't be that bad.

9 months old
My little man is 9 months old today!! I can't believe it. I swear, the time is flying so much faster this time around then it did the first. Tomorrow we have his dr apt. so we will see how much he has grown since 3 months ago. He's on the short side, I know that for sure. As for weight he may only be a pound or 2 more...or possibly stayed the same, I don't know. He is hitting milestones like crazy tho, so I'm not too worried about that. He has atleast 6-8 teeth already, and he can stand alone for a good period of time, but only a few attempts at taking a few steps. Otherwise we are pretty much great at walking while holding on to 2 fingers and sometimes one.

Drooling has been like a sport around here. I think he drools more then anything else anymore.

Colby has been doing really great. He goes to preschool tomorrow (he goes Tuesdays & Thursdays) and I know he absolutatly LOVES school. Betty Jo tells us all the time how happy he is when he gets there and just how much fun he has when he is there. It gives me great hope for the future & when he enters kindergarten. My hope for him is that he will be ready for kindergarten when he uis 5 and won't have to wait to start at 6. I didn't started until I was 6, so it's not that big of a deal. I just want him to be ready.


Nothing too much else to talk about. I will post William's results when I get home tomorrow. Hopefully we have grow a little more then last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment