Wednesday, August 24, 2011

another day of evaluating

Again today we get to host these ladies in our home and come up with a "family plan". I'm trying to come up with some questions that we can ask them because I always feel stupid when neither of us have any questions at all. I guess I want to know if he'll be able to talk at all or if he'll need to have some sort of special tests done to see if he's had more hearing loss or if something more is wrong with my lil man.

UGH....hate having to deal with all this. My mother is really annoying about the whole thing. "All this because he won't talk huh"...no mother. It's a much deeper problem then that. I know one of the drs had suggested a hearing aid. He's been fitted, but who knows when we will actually get it on him.

Luckily, I've got lil man wearing his glasses today. He's been needing to wear them for a good while, and just hasn't. I don't want to be apart of the problem, so making him wear them today.

Not too much else is going on other then that. Feel like I'm just busy as a bee when I'm not even at work. I do go back tomorrow, but not ready for it. Really wish I could be a stay at home mom again. I'm not gonna want to go back to work after the new baby gets here.

Guess we'll have to see how it all goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment