Tuesday, August 23, 2011

another looong day

Today we had some ladies over at the house to evaluate our son. He has been having problems with his speech and they wanted to come and see if we needed to do an intervention to help him out. We basically learned our son has special needs, but I guess it worries my BF more then me. I don't want my son to fall behind or to be made fun of when he gets older, but for now I just want him to get caught up & get back on track. So, I hope all this stuff helps.

As for everything else, I have so much stuff going on this week, I just can't wrap my head around it. Wedding this weekend and then I gotta figure out how I wanna do my hair....thinkin' I'm gonna just chop it. Also, right now I'm watching Teen Mom & I just wanna punch some of these girls in the face. My word, Farrah can stop treating her dad like crap any time now and Maci is stupid for thinking another baby would be a great way to pass the time why the other is away....:::headdesk:::

No comments:

Post a Comment