Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First order from diapers.com

So I got online last week and decided to check out diapers.com since I learned that you can use paypal to pay for things. (paypal is the only way that I pay for things online as I do not have a credit card). But I did find some really cute things and a few other things that I will be ordering in the furture (a ergo carrier, diapers..etc).

Anywhere, here is the cute little outfit that I bought.



The long sleeve onesie says Mommie's Big Guy on it. I'm really wanting to bring my little man home in this, but DS #1 was a 7lb 14oz 19in baby so he was able to wear newborn things and 0-3 month things were still a little big. I don't know yet how big this little man will be, but I'm expecting him to be in the 8lb range. I don't think I'll use the pants tho, as I want to use footed pants so I don't have to hassle with socks. I'm also considering just a footie sleeper to bring him home in. Just not sure. We'll know what we want to bring him home in closer to November as the weather will be drastically different by then.

Not too much else to say, but isn't that such a cute outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment