Thursday, September 1, 2011

Can't wait for the weekend

This weekend is going to be long, but I can't wait! I'm not too excited that I will be working, but I guess I do need the money.

Saturday - Nebraska vs Chat @ 2:30

I'm a little mad that I will be at work still when kick off comes around, BUT I am going to try and get out in time for it. Or catch it on the tv at work. Anyway, besides working and possibly missing the first hour of the game, my boyfriends mom is going to bring me some tomatoes and cucumbers...and probably some potatoes also. I do need to figure out what I'm going to make for supper that night. Maybe tacos..

Sunday, I work...again. Whoo.........

Monday we got invited to go to my boyfriends sisters house for a cook out. I'm really excited since she had a baby about a month ago and I haven't seen the little guy since he was in the hospital. Makes me excited to see him and get ready for our bundle of joy that's coming in December.

Tuesday we have a lady coming that is going to help us try and learn a few things that will help our little boy. He's not talking yet and we are worried and wonder if it is something that can be fixed or if it's perminate damage. I really pray that this is something that can be fixed. I would gladly learn ASL for my son if need be (I would like to learn more of it on my own anyway) but if it's just something that's not being fixed then I want to get the problem solved. It worries me a little that he is already considered a child with "special needs". But I think all will be just fine. I was a child that needed a little extra help with my speech and reading. I guess I just wanted more for my little man. Wanted him not to worry about those things. But as I said, all will work out.

Nothing much else going on until we go to our doctors apointment on the 13th. I did finally call and make an apointment for our 4D ultrasound. October 4th we will get to see our little man again. Other then those few things, I am starting to look into my son's halloween costume. I'm considering a smurf outfit...



Just not sure where I want to order it from yet. Might try looking in stores first. But I do love the costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment