Saturday, September 24, 2011

Another game day Saturday

It is now after 2 in the afternoon and we are back from Pork Days. I did get a few pictures of Colby at the parade, but I never did get my family picture that I wanted...grr. Oh well. Might have to set up the camera with the timer to get a picture with all of us in it since we're all wearing Husker stuff.

Otherwise, Pork days was ok. There really is nothing big that stood out for me. We could go back tonight for the free bbq, but I'm just going to stay home. It starts at 6:30, as does the game. Not worth it to me. I figured I'll just make some hamburger helper and onion rings for me and Colby and call it good. Considered something in the crock pot but I'm unsure what I would even make. I'm limited since I don't have much here for cooking with.

Anyway, today the Huskers play the cowboys from Laramie, Wyoming. I think I spelled that right? haha. Right now, Colby and I are watching The Spongebob Squarepants Movie. I actually really like this movie.....why? I really don't know why. Just do. Later tonight we'll watch the game and then just chill at home the rest of the night.

Tomorrow is Sunday and my Packers play. Need to see what station and time the play so I can watch.

Anyhow, hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment