Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bored...so planning my wedding

No, I'm not engaged yet, but Ray and I have talked about getting me a ring come this winter. I decided that I would help him out and find a ring that we both would like and be comfortable with. So here it is...


I found this one from Kay Jewelers. It's a half carat I believe and is only $899.99. I showed him this ring the other night and he said we'll have to look into it. I mean, we could go bigger if we wanted since this is something that I would be wearing all the time. Anyway, we'll see if this will be my Valentine's gift or not.

Also looked online and found a place that we could have a small wedding but the only problem I'd have with that is that it would have to be at 10 in the morning..so I'm wondering if we did that if we would just have a small ceremony of close family & friends or get our vows reunited or whatever its called....*sorry, pregnancy brain*

No comments:

Post a Comment