Sunday, September 25, 2011

Packer Sunday!!

Apparently, my body doesn't know when it is a weekend because I just can NEVER sleep in. Oh well. I was up at around 6:30 this morning thinking about food (hehe yummy) and how once we get a deep freeze I will start making freezer meals to have before baby gets here. I think that will be much easier to do since I will never have the time to actually COOK anything. Might have to have my mother help me out a little bit with it, but that is ok. We'll also stock up on meat because then I can throw it in the slow cooker and call it good.

See what a baby does? Makes you start planning things SUPER FAR in advance.

So now it is just rounding 10 am and I'm sitting here watching Spongebob with Colby and drinking my coffee. The weekends are the only time that I drink coffee anymore. DEFINATELY need to clean the house today because we have Betty Jo coming tomorrow at 2:30 and there are toys and clothes EVERYWHERE!! UGH. Yesterday Colby decided he wanted to empty out his toy bucket and just sit and chill in it. So his toys are just scattered all over the floor. I'm pretty sure we're gonna have to start redoing his room so he can get to the toys much easier. Then maybe clean up won't seem like a chore because I'll be able to reach the toy bucket as well.

I'm also in debate as to WHEN I would like to start cleaning the house completely before baby gets here. I'm thinking I will be able to do it this coming month because I have so much time off. More then likely, I will just have to get all the clothes cleaned up, order our new pack n play and get that set up in our room in the spot that we want it and then clean out the closet because that is just craziness in there! I'll work on a bulleted list and post a page for it so I can keep track of what needs to be done much better!

As for the rest of the day, this afternoon my Packers play the Chicago Bears so I'm excited to watch!

The Huskers DID win last night....thank Buddha! I believe it was 38-14?? Not entirely sure because I was so tired and bored watching that I couldn't keep track of the score.

Alright, everyone have a great and relaxing Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment