Friday, September 23, 2011

Hello Friday!!!

Thank goodness it's Friday!! I actually got out of work a little early today so that made me VERY happy. The only think that REALLY annoyed me today was that the drs office called and said that my dr wouldn't be able to see me the afternoon of the 4th because she's leaving after lunch. (go figure) Soooooooo instead of seeing her at 2:30, we have to go in at 8:30 THEN head over to the hospital at 9:50 to get checked in for our ultrasounds...grrr. I swear to god, we have had soooo many things rescheduled this week it's ridiculous. Oh well, it's still not for another 2 weeks so that's alright.

Hmmm...what else is new? OH! My cousin started a new blog :). Lady Lora Unedited She's definately the one cousin I turn to for her imput on things. She's also one of Colby's Godmothers :) She's just starting out, so hopefully she gets the hang of it and starts posting pictures and keeps up with the blog.

Let's see. Tomorrow we are getting up early (early, as in 8am) to head out to Stanford for Pork Days! To be honest, it's really NOT that exciting. In fact, it's rather stupid. BUT, Ray has the morning off and we need to do some stuff as a family so we are going. They have a small parade and some kid games and such, but really there isn't much else to do. I insisted that we go mostly because we have family that likes to go and Colby likes being out with his cousin's and seeing his grandma.

As for tv tonight.....don't know if there is really much on that I would want to watch or not, but I may just throw in a movie and call it good. I should read my book since I could have it done by tomorrow. I don't know.

Anyway..............

No comments:

Post a Comment