Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Co-workers suck sometimes

Sometimes I wish I could slug people while at work. Soo damn frustrating! Someone today had the nerve to laugh at me when I said I was proud of my low weight gain thus far. NEVER laugh at a pregnant ladies weight, whether it's good or bad. I just wanted to slap that stupid smile off her face.

Today, our shirts came in that we ordered. They are super cute! Can't wait to wear one tomorrow! Here they are!



I thought they were super cute! I told myself I wouldn't order anymore shirts from work, but it's really hard when they are so darn cute! And they are much easier to throw on then to wear scrubs. I have a shirt for just about every season! It's great!

Anyway, not too much else has really been happening lately. I will be going to a funeral on Friday for my Great Aunt Ruth. She will be dearly missed. I'm not looking forward to going, but I think I should go since she used to watch me a lot when I was little, and she was a lot of fun. You know, I always find it funny that her daughter (a cousin) would tell me how her neice (my cousin) was such a snot to her grandmother because she wasn't like her OTHER grandma because seh didn't take her to walmart. WOW...and people always wonder WHY I don't give a damn about her. She was ALWAYS a spoiled little brat who thought she was better then everyone else. She's now married with 2 kids, but I'm sure she's still pretty damn spoiled.

While I'm on the topic of kids, I should talk about mine. Mine's been acting as if he wants to try pottytraining....OOOOHHH MAN...makes me a little nervous because Ray & I are both on different time schedules so its hard to try and do it together like I would have hoped. BUT we must try. I'm still needed to get more slip-on diapers to practice with him taking off his diaper when using the potty. He does a rather good job with it thus far, but we just gotta keep practicing with it so he has it down. We also had Betty Jo over the other day to give us some advice on things we can do to help communicate with him. Some of it I'm a little unsure of how well it will work, but all you can do is try, right?

Other then that, Betty Jo will be back on Monday (as will I) to check in on how our week went with the advice. Then Tuesday we have our drs apt. I NEED to remember to take my little nasty orange drink with me so they can check my glucose levels and whatever.

Nothing else until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment