Monday, September 12, 2011

rest of my weekend

Now I can talk about the rest of my weekend. Nebraska won 42-29, but the game itself was horrible! NOT impressed at all.

My nephew arrive at the house about 3:30. He wasn't too bad the entired night. I was expecting him to be much whinier then what he was. My parents def have much more patients with him then what I do. I was getting frustrated with him when he kept asking me for something and saying it so softly that I couldn't understand him and also talking to the floor. That was annoying. Otherwise, I did get him to clean up all the toys that he got out and he was passed out before 10 o'clock.

As for my little man, he wasn't really himself all weekend long. Was rather fussy, but that's ok. Friday night after the funeral we went over to Kandy's and he was playing Red Rover with all the other kids. Mom said he just walked up and grabbed the other kids hands. Then when they called him over he only got half way, stopped then some of the other kids helped him run across. I thought that was really nice. I'm glad he had fun and that they let him play. Kandy's brother Kevin got pictures of it so I'm hoping he will post them sometime.

Nothing too much else went on this weekend to be honest. We got home today and Betty Jo stopped over for an hour. Tomorrow I test for GD at the drs. Yes, I'm 26 weeks pregnant today...WHOO! In 11 weeks baby could come anytime. That is CRAZY.

No comments:

Post a Comment