Friday, September 2, 2011

Some days...

Why do I even bother at work?? I HATE work. Just when I thought I would be ahead of the game and have all the laundry done early and get home knowing I wouldn't have anything to fold in the morning....BAM. An explosion of pad jellies all over the clothes...had to rewash them so I was behind by about 45 minutes...grrr.

Oh well, I did get done by 3:15 today. So it ended up not being terrible. Just made the day not so fun.

As much as I would love to stop over at a co-workers house to check out her garage sale... I have 5 dollar to my name and can't really afford to buy anything. Might go by after my kiddo decides to wake up, but not sure yet. Decided to throw some chicken in the crock pot and see what we come up with.

I have, however, have been doing some research online and think I found a great stroller that might just work great for us.




The Baby Trend Sit N Stand Deluxe - Columbia $124.99

We already have a baby trend travel system, so this would be a really great thing to have. We won't be using a stroller at all until around March or April, since we DO have winter here in Nebraska. But our oldest will be 3 in April and our youngest will be 4 months, so this will be great! Didn't think I'd need anything like this, but when I wanna go for a walk, I don't want to use more then one stroller when we go. And this will be great when my boyfriend is home alone with the kids.

Also looking into a carrier. I'm considering a moby for the first few months, then I'm going to invest in an Ergo Baby Carrier.


I really like the black/camel color. My boyfriend wouldn't be so scared to use this carrier since it is not a girly color.

Lots of things to look into before baby gets here. Need to look into a pack n play also, but that will have to wait for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment