Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Another Monday

Monday......ugh.....the word is like torture for my ears. I haven't worked a Monday for a good while so needs to say, I wasn't used to being there. Tomorrow we have Sue coming to the house at 11 to go over a few things with us about Colby. Should only take about an hour.
*******************************************************************

Ok, so this post was written very late last night and I was too tired to finish it. So, I'm going to continue it now.

Let's see. It's rounding 8 am here in good old Nebraska and I'm up having my coffee and listening to my little man jabber away while watching Spongebob. hehe Anyway, I'm up early because I figured I should get a start on cleaning the living room before Sue shows up at 11. We have clothes EVERYWHERE! UGH...I hate it, but I'm too lazy to even want to start laundry, let alone look at it.

Yesterday at work, we got next months work schedule...yea, I work 12 days the entire month. Needless to say, I'm not super impressed with my bosses scheduling skills. He, honest to God, screws it up EVERY.MONTH. And its not just my hours, its everyones. I tried to tell him that we should go over the schedule to make sure that it looks ok before he prints off the final copies but of course, he just laughs at me and tells me that if everyone has written down the days they need off, then it should be just fine the way it is. **eye brow raise** Yea, I guess someone else is gonna have to try and get him to see what I mean because he doesn't even take me seriously anymore...not that he really did to begin with. Maybe I'll just have to see if I can throw some of my PTO in there so I get a few more days worth of cash.

Let's see....what else?? I've been trying to get my Christmas list under way, but have noticed that I don't really have anything written down....at all. I know what I want! haha. But as for everyone else....I'm stuck. Ray's birthday is coming up (Nov 7th) and I still don't know what to get him. I'm considering a new hat or maybe some husker & dallas cowboy shirts.

But, because I can, here is MY list of wants....

This is a mens zip-up, but idc.

this is an awesome hat!

I LOVE this top!!

This is what I'm consider for Colbers

So there you have it. Honestly, all I every want is Husker stuff, and my parents NEVER, and I mean, NEVER get me any. Very sad, but we'll see how this Christmas goes.

Any how, I guess I'm just a bit more concerned right now with Halloween and Thanksgiving coming up. Being 27 weeks & 1 day pregnant I could have this baby in 10 weeks if he REALLY wanted to show up. Makes me a little nervous since we don't have everything that we REALLY need yet. Which would be the basics really. Bottles, diapers, a few more baby clothes...etc. I planned on waiting for my Christmas fund to come in from work in Nov and just order everything I need with that off diapers.com. I'll feel better about it then.

Also, in Oct, my aunt is throwing me a diaper party. I really don't want everyone buying me stuff, but she is insisting that we have SOME kid of party. I almost thought about just having a meet the baby party after Christmas sometime, but with weather and all that, who KNOWS if it'd even happen. Maybe if my team makes it to the super bowl again I'll have a super bowl party at mom & dads. haha I'm sure they'd LOOOOVVVE that.

Another thing on my list is our Christmas tree. I bought a HUGE tree last year...I mean BIG. I absolutely love the thing to death, but I'm worried it may take up too much room anymore. I'm considering buying one of those pre-lite cheapo's from walmart. Last year they had one for $34. Ray thinks it'll be ok but we'll have to wait and see.

OKAY! I think now that I've jabbered for a good hour here, I better go and start cleaning! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment