Saturday, September 17, 2011

Trends I Just Don't Understand

I keep seeing all these weird trends that I just don't understand...here they are.

1. Feather Extentions - I've just never understood the point of these. I understand that everyone wants to try something different with their hair, but really?? These are just annoying anymore.



2. Tight Pants on guys - I'll admit, some guys do look pretty hot with a pair of tighter pants, but honestly. My question to them is....WHY?? Doesn't your junk hurt being that bunched up?? Sitting looks like it hurts.



3. Bling - A few pieces here and there, sure. But to be completely "blinged out"... why?? It's totally tacky. I hate seeing people with nothing but bling...UGH. You look like a complete ass clown.



4. Vampires - Really? Since when did Vampires become a sex symbol? Now, I'm guilty of watching a few of the Twilight movies, but to be completely obsessed??



5. Weird name spellings - Why do people take beautiful names and just completely butcher them by adding a Y or - ayden at the end? Don't children stand out on their own without their names looking like crap??

No comments:

Post a Comment