Monday, September 5, 2011

Hot Chocolate Morning

I just love that the weather has finally cooled down! I need to check and see what the temp is in the house...I'm guessing in the 40s or 50s...but I LOVE it!! I decided it is a hot chocolate kind of morning today, so I dug out my hot chocolate packets and made me some :)

We have a cook out to go to today so I'm not too sure what we will be wearing just yet. Gotta wait for the weather man to tell me how the rest of the day is going to be first.

Watching the news this morning is rather sad. Everything has been about 9/11 and the survivers and those who lost loved ones. This is just too sad for me. I'm still in shock that it has been 10 years since that day. I was at school waiting in my favorite teachers class room (aross the hall from my first class) and we had the tv on and saw that a plane had crashed into one of the World Trade Center buildings. Couldn't believe my eyes. Then I was sitting in my American History class when we were told to turn on the tv again as the second tower had been hit. We watched for a while and then watched the buildings fall. I honestly wanted to cry. We may have been in the middle of the USA, but the fact that we're American's just made me fear for my life. I've never had more pride in my state and country then I did after that day.


I will play this song with Pride and Courage...knowing that we have some of the best men & women fighting for us and our freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment