Saturday, September 17, 2011

Up all night

So last night was just one of those nights where you get to bed a little later then usual, you're REAAALLLLYYYY tired, but then you find yourself watching Food Network and then you're hungry. So you eat something...then you go lay back down...well once you FINALLY get to sleep, you start waking up every hour or so just to pee....UGH. Colby decided to just into bed with us too last night at some point, so now here at I, at 7:30 am, blogging because there is no room for me in our bed. Double ugh...oh well. I have all day to get a nap in.

Even tho I DOUBT I'll get a nap in since it is Saturday and Saturday is Husker game day...sooooooooooooooooooo, look like a nap will have to come later. We play Washington today at 2:30....wonder how this game will go since last weeks game was just a total crap hole. All I want is for them to figure themselves out already. They should have some of these plays down! We're doing a decent job of keeping up with our competition (score wise) but otherwise we're doing a piss poor job lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment