Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just baking a cake

Tomorrow at work we are having a tailgating potluck party. I'm really excited because I can then eat whatever I want and not pay for it. Anyway, I decided I would bake a cake for it since I don't really have anything else to contribute. The only real problem I have with it, is that I don't have enough frosting of one kind for the whole cake. So, I'm thinking I'll just put chocolate in the middle and have white vanilla on the outside. Should be ok. If not, I'll just make brownies. We also are allowed to dress down and wear our team colors. I'm debating if I wanna wear husker stuff or just wear my Packers jersey?..Hmmm...

As for everything else, our meeting tomorrow with Betty Jo was yet, again, canceled. We'll just be meeting with her next week at our normal time. Which is just fine by me. I'm considering asking Ray if he just wants to go out to his moms on Friday night so we're already out there for Pork Days. Yes, I totally forgot about Pork Days. It's def one thing that we can afford to do since we had to borrow $20 for diapers and food. Grrr...

I also work next weekend and my dad told my mom to tell me that they can't watch Colby because dad has "plans".....for who? He didn't say, but I'm assuming this means he's involving mom with it. *eye roll* Oh well, hopefully Ray's brother & sil can watch him for the time....HOPE!

Ok, nothing else here.....we'll keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment