Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I can bake!

So, last night I decided I would try my luck at pepperoni lasagna. I'm rather surprised that it turned out as good as it did. I was a little sad that our store doesn't have more types of ground meats to choose from, since I really wanted to use an Italian sausage that would have been better then the pork sausage but that's ok. I didn't take a picture of it, but it was definately amazing!

I also gave in to temptation and bought ice cream.

Needless to say, I'm REALLY excited about trying this! I've had co-workers rave about it, so it better be good!

Then I'm also making my attempt at crock pot rump roast. I'm not really too sure what it all entails but we'll try out luck! I'm thinking I will have Ray run to the store and get stuff to make cheesy hash browns since they are just AWESOME!! And I couldn't sleep last night due to the fact that I was CRAVING these!! Mr. Dells has the BEST recipe for cheesy hash browns. And I learned something yesterday, apparently they are also call funeral potatoes...?? Never heard that before in my life. We had some yesterday at our work dinner, but they weren't the same as Mr. Dells (a few less ingredients, but still delicious).

Alright I suppose I better get going on the roast. Ray won't do it, so here I go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment