Saturday, September 17, 2011

Another long Saturday

Watched the game and I will say we did play better this time around. 51-38 was the final score. Congrats to my Husker boys! We do, however need to work on our defense...that was a little sad. But my baby Rex Burkhead made some pretty awesome plays! So proud!

Besides the game, there was not too much else really. I have discovered that my son likes oranges. I was rather surprised when he actually wanted more of the one I was eating. He's not big on fruits, but he's really starting to come around to them. I did get him to eat a fresh peach with me. I may need to start buying a few more of these random fruits and see if there are any more he would be willing to try.

Tomorrow, Ray will be home until 4. What we will be doing? More then likely, we'll be cleaning the house and calling Betty Jo to try and figure something out with our schedule because we didn't realize Colby had an eye appointment on Monday at 1:30. Betty Jo will be here at 2:30. Issues...

Also tomorrow my Packers play...YEY! I need to check what time they play, but I'll bet ya anything Ray won't want to watch the game with me. He'll probably see if his Dallas Cowboys are playing...*eye roll* I shouldn't act that way, but really...the Cowboys? Of all teams? lol...idk. I guess to me they seem like a banwagon team but that's just me. I'm sure you could say that about the Packers also. But I've liked them for years, as I'm sure he has with the Cowboys.

Alright, everyone have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment