Friday, September 30, 2011

Still Got My Job!

I suppose I lucked out today as my boss didn't even say a word to me! Thank goodness! But I did notice that I am VERY slow when I'm back in laundry. I don't know what it is that makes me work so slow back there, but I just can't seem to keep up while I'm back there. So tomorrow I have 3 tubs of stuff to fold up in the morning...let's pray it goes fast. And they don't give baths on the weekends so there isn't as much laundry as there would be on a normal day. Also, Colby will be at his cousin's so I can stay a little later if I must.

I won't be in such a big hurry tomorrow as the Husker game won't be on until after 6. Thank goodness...but I'm debating if I will watch it because I just know it will be a rough game! We play Wisconsin and they're a pretty damn good team....we'll just have to see if we can pull it out or not. Then Sunday my Packers play! yey! I need to double check the time of the game to see if I will miss any of it due to work.

Now my next big deal today is to figure out what we're going to have for supper. There's leftover mac n cheese but I really don't want that. So maybe I'll just make some ribs for us and call it good.

As of right now I'm sitting on the couch with Colby and watching the Spongebob Movie....AGAIN! lol. I actually don't mind this movie at all. I could watch it all day long. Yes.....I'm that sad lol. OOHHH well. When you have a kiddo, you're more then likely going to find yourself watching stuff you never thought that you would. Also it keeps Colby quiet. He could watch this movie all day long also. Also I think Aladdin is on later tonight. I LOVE watching some of those older disney movies. I keep telling myself that I will slowly buy more and more of these so we adventually have all of them.

Really wish I didn't have to work so I could go spend some time with my family. I know I won't be back to see them for a good while. I will be back on the 20th for the weekend. I have my diaper party that weekend so I want to spend a few nights away from here. Also it may be the last time that I make it back to Seward before the baby gets here. Even tho I will TRY to get home for some craft shows. I love spending time with my family & friends.

Alright I believe that is all for this entry. Until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment