Sunday, October 2, 2011

Shrine To The Sexy

Because Rex Burkhead is sooooooooooooo sexy, he needs his own entry of pictures.

Mmmm mmmm mm mm mm. This man needs to meet me because we sooooo need to run off together and get married!

But I'm pretty sure that there are quite a few other woman that are wanting this man as much as I do. He's a really good athlete. We need more players like him!

I do giggle to myself a little because he sort of looks like my good friend, Matt. But Rex is DEF sexier! I just love me a boy in a hoodie! Don't know what it is, but when a cute guy wears a hoodie, I swear they just look soooooooooo much more sexy then they already are! I just don't get it. But Rex is sexy all the way around!

Anyway, here are some more pictures.

There are just no pictures of this guy that aren't good! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I just melt! Would love to rangle me up this Texas man...that's for sure!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment