Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!!! I ended up not dressing up for work today, but that's ok. When they took our picture for those who dressed up and others that wore Halloween uniforms, I lifted up my shirt, turned to the side and gave a big smile with an okay sign thrown in front of my belly. Needless to say my boss thought I was funny.

I, at the moment, don't have any pictures of Colby in his costume, but I will be sure to post atleast one of my little dragon boy :)

Can't believe that I am 33 weeks pregnant today. Only 7 more weeks to go! Craziness...

OH! Back to work...one of my coworkers will be dressing up as Betty Rubble. I gave her the idea because she has really dark hair, her husband is blonde, and her son is a little blondie himself. I told her they would be perfect as the Rubbles! I can't wait to see her pictures! She's 20 weeks pregnant so I think the costume will be super cute! I'm glad she took my advice and went with my costume suggestion.

Anyway, nothing too much else really. We'll be out trick or treating tonight and I'm sooo glad we'll be out of the house. Then tomorrow, we have my dr apt and hopefully all goes well.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

1 comment: