Monday, October 24, 2011

32 Weeks Down!

Only 8 more weeks left! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has flown. It's rather crazy.

So, my 5 day weekend was pretty fun. Wednesday night I got to watch my Pretty Little Liars Halloween special, and a lot of stuff really started making sense. I still don't know who 'A' is, but I do know now that a few certain characters were in on a bunch of stuff together.

Thursday, my cousin Laura and I took Colby to the Vala's Pumpkin Patch out in Gretna. WOW, that place was HUGE! Didn't think we'd get to the end of it once we started walking around. But it was a lot of fun! I almost think we should have gone earlier since there was so much fun stuff to do, but then again, a lot of the stuff cost money and I think Colby was almost too little to get a "full blown experience", but I could tell by the smile on his face, he was having a great time! Next year I hope to take him again and hopefully have Ray go too. Spend the whole day at the pumpkin patch. In the end, we ended up getting Colby a little pumpkin that he just loves carrying around since we've got it back home.

Friday I really didn't do too much. Mom and I watched Ghost Adventures on Travel Channel and I really wish we got that station! I LOVE that show. I must have scared the crap out of myself by watching it tho because I ended up sleeping upstairs on the couch. lol. BUT it ended up being a blessing that I did because by the morning, there was a cricket down there! GRRRRRRR...hate those things.

Saturday my mother and I got up early and headed to Kearney for their craft show. I really wish I had some money because I saw plenty of things that I wanted to buy. Oh well. I'm sure there will be a few of those vendors at the Seward Craft show in Nov. By then I will have some money to buy more of the things that I want.

Also on Saturday was the Husker game. We missed the first quarter but we were listening to it on the radio. (I would have hated growing up listening to the game on the radio....not as exciting.) Anyway, the game was rather slow going but we ended up winning 41-14. Not the most exciting game but that's ok. Watched the Wisconsin vs Michigan State game and WOW! THAT was a good game. Too bad we play Michigan State next weekend and will more then likely get our asses handed to us.

Sunday was my essentials party. I really wasn't looking forward to this at all, but it ended up being alright. My aunt stressed out over it way too much. Only a few people showed up, but in the end, I was happy a bunch of people didn't show up. I wanted the party to be small anyway. I did get a few nice things and I did get things that I needed. So I consider it a success. The party ended up lasting about 2 hours of us just talking and by the end I stayed in town later then what I wanted because I couldn't miss the Packer game. My Packers won 33-27 (I think) and they are now the last NFL team in the league to be undefeated this year! YEY!! 7-0 baby!! super excited about that.

Today was just another work day. I'm really getting slow at work...luckily my boss wasn't a total dick to me today. I did do a lot of extra stuff today tho...so I deserve to be treated nice. I also joined a weight loss group at work. They basically told me they won't start doing my weight loss until after I have the baby. But I'm glad we're doing this! I have a lot of weight to lose before June!

Not too much else going on. I've decided I won't bitch in this entry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment