Thursday, October 6, 2011

Busy Busy Month!

Never really thought that there would be sooo much going on this month. Besides all the dr stuff that we have to go to, I've been invited to quite a few things this month alone!

We've already had our one dr apt and our ultrasounds. Today was my boss's 40th birthday and we invited him to our break to have cake. Well, we actually told him that he was needed in the break room because there was a massive leak that needed his attention ASAP. Luckily, he showed up. He's pretty cool when he's not talking about work. Otherwise, he can be a complete ass.

This weekend is the Husker game! We play Ohio State Buckeyes. Hopefully it won't be a complete ass kicking like this past weekend was. But Ohio State hasn't been doing very well at all this season, so I think we'll have a pretty good chance at winning. Then along with that this weekend, I have my Packer's game on Sunday. I need to look up when we play and what channel....also, it may be good to know WHO we're playing. lol.

Next week I only work on Wednesday which is FANTASTIC! I need the time to get the house looking the way I want it to. Then on Friday, we have our WIC meeting and need to pick up our checks. Then I remember they said that I won in their drawing, so I get a prize that is related to breastfeeding at this next meeting...sweet. Then on Saturday I'm going to Ray's SIL's Premier Designs Jewelry party. Figured I'll try and get up there around noon and do some shopping before I go. Need to see if there are any great deals out at Target.

Then the next week, I work 2 days and on Tuesday I have the food party at a co-workers house from 6am to 4pm. Then we have my drs apt at 9:30am that day. That should be a good time! I've never been to her house or really had much of her baking/cooking, but she LOVES to cook. She's also a vegetarian, so I'm interested to see how her food will taste.

Then, that weekend, I have my diaper party at my aunt's house. I'm actually pretty excited for it. I didn't invited a whole bunch of people because I really didn't want to make it this super big deal. More just wanted to get everyone together to watch the game. But either way it should be a good ole time with my family!

Finally, at the end of the month, we have HALLOWEEN!!! LOVE Halloween. I'm going to be ordering Colby's costume next week that way it gets here before Halloween. Along with his costume, I will be ordering many other baby things this month. Start in on wipes and maybe some diapers.

Alright, not too much else going on, but I will update again this weekend after the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment