Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dr Apt & 4D Ultrasound

Even tho today was my day off of work, we still were up early and at the drs for our apt at 8:30. I was rather surprised that we got in as fast as we did. We were there no more then 10 minutes and we got in to see her. We were there for maybe an hour just talking about stuff and asking about after baby gets here and whatever. I also got a flu shot, as did Colby which he did NOT enjoy very much at all. But no one like shots.

After the drs we decided we to get something to eat since it was still an hour before we had to be at our ultrasound. So we stopped at McDonalds...yea...not the best for me, but that's alright.

So, after we ate ,we headed over to the hospital to get our ultrasounds. First we had to check the placement of the placentia (sp?). He wouldn't move his little head enough for her to get a clear shot of it, but she thinks that it has moved enough from the last time. We'll be getting a phone call I'm sure and if it's not clear enough, I wouldn't doubt if we end up with another ultrasound just to check.

Since the little booger didn't want to move his head away from my bladder, we moved on to doing the 4D. Here are a few of the pics.

I think this was the very first shot that we got of the little guy! He looks sooo much like Colby did. He does have a pretty chubby face, but he def looks just like his daddy.

Probably going to be a little chunker of a baby, but we'll not know until he is here. With the 4D, you don't get any measurements or anything, so you just have to wait on baby to get here before you'll know if he's a big baby or not.

Here is another great little side view of baby William's face.

He kept his hands and his feet pretty close to his face the whole time we were checkin' him out, but a few times when I would push at him or poke at him he would throw his hands down towards his sides. But I do love that we got some great shots of his little toes and fingers! Makes him seem so much more real when you get to see him like that!

I'm only going to throw these three pictures up here for now, but I just had to share this one. Apparently our child already had an attitude because by the end of the apointment, he started putting his hands up in front of his face and we got this great shot. LOL.

This is very much a "no more pictures, please!" shot. But check out those little hands!! Big little hands and such chubby cheeks! Kids going to be a linebacker! hehe. Well, maybe not, but he seems like he may be a little bit bigger of a baby.

Anyway, now that we are back home, I'm soo tired and now I'm watching TLC's baby story and these ladies are having multiples and such....reminds me how much pain that there is through the whole process.

Alright, I suppose it's that time of day for me to take a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment