Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Don't Like Being Sick!!

I wake up this morning to a runny nose and a slight sore throat...fantastic. Grrr. Oh well, maybe I'll buy that netty pot thing and give that a whirl.

Anyway, this weekend is my "diaper party" and I am now really less then excited about it. The fact that we had to change it to a Sunday and then hardly anyone is coming, I would rather we all go out to eat. But when I mention this idea to my mother, good lord....she refuses to let that happen. I really don't understand why. If no one calls to RSVP, then why don't we just go out for lunch?? It makes more sense to me. I would actually like to go to Applebees in York, then when it's all done, I can just leave from there. Grr...maybe I'll have to just talk to Renee when I'm at home this week. Maybe she'll listen to me.

Not a whole lot else has been going on lately. I did get Colby's costume yesterday and I'm really excited to see him in it! I'll have to post a picture of it up here soon. I'm also pretty sure I'll be able to either sell it or even reuse it in a few years with William. I have the perfect idea for them next Halloween. They will def be dressing up as the Mario Brothers! hehehehe. Colby will be Luigi and William will be Mario. hehe. I think I've done pretty well with all my costumes so far for Colby. First year he was a Tiger, then his second year he was a scarecrow and this year he will be a dragon. I do think I spent too much with this costume, but that's alright. Like I said, there is always another kid to use it and then after that, garage sales.

Speaking of garage sales, is it weird for me to be really excited about them? Or atleast being able to have one in the next year or 2? I mean, I'm pretty sure we're done with having kids (which also makes me a little sad) because for some weird reason I picture us with 3.. why I don't know.. but even by next summer, I would be able to have a garage sale. Of all my baby stuff. Well...most of it anyway. I actually think I would have better luck with garage sales up in Seward, even tho I did make over $100 at the last garage sale that I held with Ray's mom. Hmm...may have to talk to Renee and see if maybe in a year or so she would want to do a double garage sale. Or maybe I'll just have one at my moms. I don't know. Pretty sure I could sell some stuff on ebay or craigslist, but idk. I'd rather just have a garage sale.

I also hate the fact right now that I haven't been able to blog for a few days! It makes me really sad. Ray finally got the computer up and running smoothly again so I can blog no problem! I haven't done a vlog in a while...but that's alright. The last one I made was over an hour long! haha. oops...

Ok, so I'm thinking this weekend at the craft show...yes, I'm going to a craft show in Kearney which is an hour away from here and 1 1/2 from my parents...I'm going to look for a few things. Def want to see if I can find a husker blanket at a decent price...but I still think it would be better for me to just buy fabric and make it myself. May have to get fabric and go out to grandma's and see if she'd be willing to help. I would love for my kids to have their own denim blankets with their names on them. I really love mine. I just don't know if she would have time for that. I know she's making stuff for me and Jessie right now. I'll just have to see if we can talk to her this week...or maybe mother can make them since she has so much denim and a machine.

Alright, I guess I better get going...we have the drs in an hour and a half and I look like crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment