Thursday, October 20, 2011

5 Day Weekend

So I am at my parents house today. Got here last night around...oh, 5:30 maybe? I wanted to get here so I wouldn't miss the Pretty Little Liars Halloween Special...lol yes I know. I'm so in love with this show, and now knowing who "A" is, is starting to kill me. I have figured out a few things tho from the special, which is good. Will make a few other things make sense.

Today I am hanging out with my cousin, Laura. She posted on her facebook that she wanted to go to a pumpkin patch and do a corn maze and what not and I've been wanting to take Colby for the past 2 years! So I'm really excited about going. We found this place outside of Gretna that sounds really fun. (update) Just read on her facebook that she wasn't feeling well. So we may not be going to this after all. I'm a little sad, but I think it will be ok. There is actually a little place out here in Seward that has a corn maze and pumpkins and such that I think I may just take my little man to if we end up not going. (Laura, I know you read my blog, so don't be too upset if we don't go! I would rather you feel better then get sick on a hayride)

Either way, I am actually sick myself. I have this nasty head cold and it's starting to drive me nuts. The worst part about it, I can't take anything! I just have to suffer through it. I've been putting vicks under my nose and on my chest to try and make it through the day, but it's not helping that much. I hope I can run to walmart and find this saline solution a friend recommended to me. Hope that helps!

OH! Also, while I am home, my mother has showed me the pack n play she was talking about that had a changing table and bassinet. Thank goodness it's the one I was thinking that it was. I'm glad too because now I don't have to spend a butt load of money on a new one! hehe. I'm actually considering buying a changing pad to have around the house. That way we don't have to change him on the floor just on a blanket or whatever. (I'm unsure yet)

So even tho, this Saturday we won't be having my shower during the game like I wanted, my mother and I will be going to a craft show. I'm actually excited about going because I just love going to these things! Thinking it may just be the 2 of us going, so that's alright. I would rather it just be me and mom anyway. We need mother/daughter time. I am a little sad that I won't have any money to spend but what can ya do. I WILL, however, be happy when Nov 15th gets here and I have my Christmas money. I will have it right before the Seward Craft show so I can actually BUY SOMETHING! I'm planning on sending a little just because gift to my bumpie/facebook friend. I'm sure if she reads this she'll know who she is, but I just want to send something cute for her and her little one that is on the way!

I'm unsure if I have menioned this in my last post or not, but I am reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett. OMG, this book is excellent! And what's even more crazy is the fact that the book is her FIRST book! I can't believe that. I'm almost finished with it, but since I didn't feel well last night, I decided not to read at all. I may just wait until tonight to finish it. I'm not big on reading so I'm surprised at how fast I have gotten throught this 500+ page book!

Everyone have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment