Friday, October 28, 2011

My Brain Hurts

So I got the idea from my friend Lindsey and thought I would post a pic of my food that I made.

half my meatloaf
I decided I felt like meatloaf tonight so here's my results! haha Doesn't look super great...probably because I have so many onions and garlic in there...but it tastes pretty darn good! I would post a recipe but I never follow a recipe. I always just take all your basic ingredients and then add or take away what I want to. I never measure stuff out, so that could be why my food always tastes so amazing!!!! **tout tout** :)

My Brains Hurts

Honestly, my brain is going to be fried by the time this baby gets here. I can't seem to get myself focused on getting the stuff for baby done. I still have a nice pile of stuff I got from my essentials party sitting in my living room that I just haven't bothered putting away.

I have, however, found all my recieving blankets and burp cloths and put away all of our new born & 0-3 month stuff. Cleaning almost seems pointless as Colby just has it destroyed by the time the end of the day is near.

I think I will take my parents up on their offer on keeping Colby for the week before Thanksgiving. Then maybe I'll get some stuff done without a 2 year old dragging stuff out. THAT, or just have them keep him on the 23rd so then I can get the house cleaned up that night. We'll see.

Other news..

Don't really have too much else to talk about really. We have a drs apt on Tuesday...and I'm not looking forward to work. We have our Halloween party at work on Monday & I have NO IDEA what I want to do for a costume, if anything. I'm not one for dressing up.

I'm really excited to take Colby Trick or Treating this year! Ray will actually get to go and that makes me happy. Hoping I can get a good picture of his costume.

Also, can't believe that there really isn't much time left until baby gets here. MAN......scary.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! And your meatloaf looks great! I'm thinking of making more this week and freezing it.

    ReplyDelete