Thursday, September 29, 2011

Must We Work??

I was supposed to work today, but asked someone to step in and work for me so I could have a mental health day. I was good for the first few hours but then after 12, I got a text from my co-worker saying that I didn't do a good job yesterday and the boss knows. ................ugh, just great....................... so I basically have been stressing out because I've already gotten written up once this year for forgetting to clean a room. But I guess my whole attitude has shifted a little since that little event and it got me thinking. Do I really NEED to work?? I mean, yes, I need the money to help around the house and such, but right now I feel I need to focus on getting this house ready for baby and pay a little more attention to my little man who is already here. I don't want to get fired, but I guess if it leads to that, then I will just have to try my luck else where. I really don't think it will lead to that, but I do think he may...MAY.. talk to me tomorrow and whatever.

Anyway, I have all weekend to do a good job. And the thing is, I'm not the ONLY person who has had a bad day and didn't do all that they were supposed to. I mean, I can't bring my 2 year old up to work so I can stay a little bit later and get stuff done. It can't happen, and because I've done it before and then got in trouble later for it.

I guess I've just prepared myself for what tomorrow might bring. I would have thought that he may have called me about it, but he never did. All I can do now is just be ready for whatever gets thrown at me tomorrow.

Hmmmmmmmmmm....what else? OH...yes. I figured out that I need to go through and try and find all the REST of my baby stuff. I really can't find any burp cloths or anything little like that. I need to clean so damn bad. So I guess if I have still have a job as of tomorrow, I will just have to wait until October because I have plenty of time off scheduled anyway.

Not too much else really for thing entry, other then I'm still really nervous for tomorrow...but I have to deal with whatever happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment