Friday, February 24, 2012

Flashback Friday

I know it's flashback Friday but since I am on my phone...there won't be one today.


So last weekend I took my computer to my brothers friend, Dustin. He's like a brother to me & he's great with computers. He actually wrote me this morning and told me he figured out what was wrong with my laptop!! Thank Buddha! He said he can fix it all for $60. I was pretty satisfied with that. As much as I would love to buy a whole new computer all together, I can't. Mostly because I want a MacBook and they cost a BUTT-TON!!!

Oh well, I will soon have my computer back and working, which is all I ask for.


Last night I decided to weigh William and my word! Baby boy is over 12lbs! He's still on the short side but fits pretty well into 3-6 month clothes. He's much bigger then what Colby ever was. Colby has always. Been on the smile side, but that's ok! He'll grow!

We won't be taking William back to the dr until he's 4 months old...does that seem weird? I swear we went every month with Colby but maybe I'm just having brain farts...?

Anyway, not too much else going on....oh yes! I'm thinking about starting another blog. It would be really random but I'm really want something to just bitch about something lol. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment