Sunday, February 19, 2012

Just Want Some Sleep

For whatever reason, Will decided that he didn't want to go to sleep last night...grrrr. I wasn't too thrilled going to be at 9:30 and waking up by 12. Not cool lil man! Oh well, I think it's just from being in a different house with different people and my parents house is rather cool...so those all could be factors.

As tired as I am, I decided it's not worth going back to bed. I'm too awake now.


iPhone4s baby!
Yesterday my mother and I went to Lincoln so I could get my new phone...FINALLY! To start off, we didn't realize that the old store had moved their location. Luckily they only moved across the street into a bigger building so we caught it before we had to go to another location.

So we go into the Verizon store and there was quite a line. So we checked in and decided to just browse the phones for a little bit. I wanted to make sure that the iPhone was what I wanted. They did have some other phones by Samsung and HTC that had really nice big screens, but over all, I just didn't like them. So after about 10-15 minutes, the sales guy came and got us and right away I said, I want the iPhone4s. And within about 10 minutes I got the phone, the case that I wanted and a few other accessories like a charger, screen protecter and ear phones. --I actually got the bundle so I got those 3 extra things for only $30--

The sales guy was really nice. He wasn't a complete d-bag like some of the people I've had to deal with before. I think a lot of that was because I actually knew what I wanted. I didn't sit there and have him explain the difference between 8 million different phones. Basically he was saying the iPhone is the easiest phone to have. It's really basic and doesn't involve a lot of outside crap to go through. Which I'm glad because I'm TERRIBLE with phones.

I really LOVE the case that I picked out...even tho it is purple lol. It's from the Uncommon brand (I guess?) Here's a pic of it..

For whatever reason, this case stood out to me. They had a few other really cute ones, but this one seems pretty cool.

The reason for the case is the fact that these phones, if dropped, are basically done for. The sales guy was telling us that he's never seen a phone shatter like that. I guess I just have to be extra careful with this phone because I know I always seem to drop my phone atleast once in a lifetime of having it.

Also, gotta be careful that the boys don't get to it. Since Colby really doesn't understand when we tell him that something could break and he needs to be more careful. We're still working on that one.

This is the case that my mother wanted me to get. As "neat" as it is, it really hurts my eyes after a while. I wante something that I knew I could tolerate for a long period of time and this one, was NOT it.

They also had a few that were pink that I thought looked kind of cool, but to be honest, I'm not a "pink" kind of girl. I say that and I do own so many damn clothes that are pink, but it's just...idk. Pink is waaayyy too girly for me, and I'm not a girly girl. I'm a football lovin' momma. Purple seems to be atleast girly but not so girly that it screams "I'M A 6 YEAR OLD!!" I'm also pretty sure that Ray wouldn't be as embarrassed to use the phone with the cover I did get. But he may not even try to attempt to use my phone...never know. He just got a new flip phone which I suppose he is happy with.

The only real downside that I have about this phone (so far) is that it is a bit on the heavy side. But I've had pretty heavy phones before. The screen is on the "smaller" side compared to some of the touchscreen smart phones that are out there, but I don't care. I'm pretty happy with this phone. I haven't figured out how to download music to it yet, but I think I may just wait. Since I've bought the phone, I've download 20 apps already lol. Pretty much all of them are something that I check on the computer or that I use everyday. I've only downloaded 2 games...I'm not really big on games.

Anyway, that's my day yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment