Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Want My Computer Back

I have to admit, I really miss typing out my blogs on a computer. Takes forever on this damn iPhone and I can't edit them the way I want...grrrr.

As I wait for its return, I in the meantime have been reading. I've stopped reading my Nicholas Sparks book and moved on to the hunger games. I'm at ch 5 and so far it's not too bad. It's a rather simple read, as it was written for the younger generation. I've caught myself not wanting to put the darn thing down. But I think I just want to finish the book in record time...for me anyways.

I've also noticed that I've become a total coffee snob in the past few weeks. Me and Starbucks have become pretty close. I've also noticed that I prefer to drink my coffee from a solo brand cardboard cup with lid then a normal coffee mug. I went so far as to buy the Dixie brand at Menards. Just makes me feel like I should be in a coffee shop or something...ha ha I'm such a nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment