Saturday, February 11, 2012

William's 2 Months Old!

Can't believe how fast time is going! William is already 2 months old! It's just crazy. So, like I've been promising, here are a few cute pictures of my little man.

Goofy Grin


such a little chunk!


 Ain't he just the cutest?? hehe. I'm really surprised that he has kept all his hair. Colby lost a lot of his baby hair, but you would have never guessed it. It was just around the hairline. But he's got such a thick mop now, you would never guess the kid had much thinner hair.


Flashback Friday
Alright, so I decided to join in on Flashback Friday. I don't really have too many old pictures from when I was really young, but this one is from New Years 2007...going to be 2008.

It's crazy to look at this picture and see how small my boobs were. Also, I was rather pasty...eww. But I think I look alright. This was at one of the local bars in Seward. That's my friend, Amy. Ray actually took this picture of us.

LOL...awww yes, the wonderful trips out to walmart. For whatever reason, my best friend, Jenn and I would go on random trips out to walmart and really, just for the hell of it, we would ride the smallest bike we could find. I have rather loong legs, so be shocked that I actually was riding this bad boy all over the toy section lol. --still can't believe how thin that I was. I'm wearing my favorite Silver jeans size 28...le sigh--


Saturday Night Live
Tonight, is the night!! My former classmate Amy & her fiancee Nick, will be on SNL! (not the Amy from the picture above) O.M.G. Seriously, I am freaking out like a little kid. For a new artist, SNL is a BIIIIIGGGG deal. And I can't wait to see them on!

I will say tho, it's still a little odd for me to see her with such dark hair. Before she went to college, she was always a blonde. So to see her with the color change was a real shocker, but she pulls it off really well.

Everyone should be watching tonight!! If you do, please! let me know what you think :) Be sure to follow Karmin on Twitter (@karminmusic).


Champagne Champagne
Since I've gotten my tax return, I've spent a small $300 chunk of my $4600 return. I decided to spoil myself and buy a little bit of a pricey champagne. I have to admit, the only reason that I bought this particular bottle was because it's what the girls on Sex and the City drink all the time. It's called Veuve Cliequol. It also cost me $45 dollars. So this shit better taste amazing!

Thanks to the movie Failure To Launch, Champagne Thursday have been really great! --I truely believe everyone should enjoy this day, as it can come twice in a week--

Well...my life is extremely boring so I guess I'm done. There is a lot more coming up this month with meetings and dr apointments and what not, but really, my life is faaarrr from interesting.


--News Flash--

Whitney Houston dies at 48.

1 comment:

  1. Love all your updates! That pic of you on the bike is so cute, and of course all the pix of William are just adorable!
    I think you'll love the Veuve, I had it once and enjoyed it.
    And I'm watching your friend right now on SNL, really interesting and unique, and I really dig her style :)

    ReplyDelete