Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bachelorette Party

OOOOHHHH MAN. Last night was pretty crazy. But we had such a fun time! Here are a few pics from the party at the hotel room. I really didn't get much for when we were going out, but I did get some video that I need to post to youtube...really good.

Table decor at wedding shower

Miss Stephanie

Her decor at her party in hotel room

Stacy and Steph

Goodie Bags

Parfait of Panties hehe

Awesome Piano Bar
This was a pretty fun night I must say. That piano bar was really fun. I've never been to one before, so it was rather fun to see how it all works. They did play a few of the songs that I requested. I will say, they did a lot of lady gaga request and they even did a rap request....eh.


Here is a video of Steph getting sang to at the piano bar. I think she just had the best of time! I can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment