Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Why Talk??

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother talking or posting an opinion on my facebook. Yea, I know. It's facebook, everyone reads it and sees it, and they are entitled to state their opinions, but sometimes I wonder why I just can't write something when I'm mad and not get a lecture for feeling the way I feel.

Today was just one of those days. I had made a comment about mad cow disease being "back" and that I was going to be eating more chicken and pork. My cousin, who is married to a cow farmer, started to lecture me about how "little comments" like mine scare people out of eating beef when it was just a secluded case...blah blah blah. Now, I was just joking around. I have been cutting back on my red meat intake anyway, but she completely started lecturing me about how I'm "scaring" people into not eating beef......well, I'm pretty sure no one really listens to me. Hell, I've been the black sheep of my family for YEARS....on both sides! No one listens to me at all. And if they do they usually make fun of me. This is FAMILY that I'm talking about. I guess I never turned out how everyone thought that I would so I've been cast out.

Anyone else been considered the black sheep? Sometimes I wonder why I care so much about my family. I love them to death and always want to be around for the big things....but of course, that doesn't really matter.


Anyway, not too much else right now. I have been getting super excited because the NFL Draft is TOMORROW!!!! YEY!! I'm trying to get more involved with my football team and see where the Nebraska players will be going and who Green Bay will be getting.

I'm really hoping that LaVonte David comes to Green Bay :) He is the 3rd ranked at his position so whoever gets him will be very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment