Monday, April 16, 2012

Wireless Baby

After how ever long, we now finally have our own wireless internet. Soooo happy about that! I can now log on to the net whenever I want and not have to worry about there being a low connection.

We were using, what we assumed to be a public connection, but we're still very unsure. It's just better that we have our own.

So as you know, it is best that you put a password on your wireless connection so then nobody other then those that you allow can use your wireless. Well...honestly, I was in complete panic mode for about...oh 30 minutes or so? I was trying everything and anything to figure out how the hell to get to the password section. But proudly, I did figure it out. You have to go online to get it all worked out and stuff. So now, our connection says Ruskamp instead of...well, whatever it said before. And we now have a little lock by the connection :) I feel so damn smart for figuring it out. (honestly, I didn't think it would be so damn complicated, but I guess I'm just a moron)


4/16/2010
Ok, so I know I said that I was taking a vow of silence from the computer today, but I guess I'm breaking that. I decided that I did enough crying last night over my uncles death. I miss him every single day, and I do cry a lot about him still being gone, but I think today I will try and be happy. Think back to the time that we did have with him on this earth and just laugh at some of the crazy things he used to say and do.

Also, we have a lot of things to do today. We will be putting together my 5 shelf bookcase so then I can get my books in it and set up my picture frames and get some of our DVDs into it. We have Betty Jo coming today also, so we may just have to wait a while on putting it together, but damn I'm so darn happy that we have internet and I have today and tomorrow off and also Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment