Saturday, December 17, 2011

1 Week Old

Can't believe my lil man is a week old already! They grow up waaaayyyy too fast. Like the picture of grandma an her 2 favorite grandsons? hehe

That was taken last night. Anyway, today has been a very loooong day. Been up since about 8 and haven't gotten a nap yet. Ray's dad & step-mom stopped in at around 10 and stayed for about an hour and a half. They had bought a dresser for William...it's actually too big for the tiny room that the boys have, but she said she "just couldn't pass it up"...yeeeaaaahhh, well whatever. We'll make due with it because I don't want to seem ungrateful. I was a little annoyed by her tho. She just wanted to go through the whole house and see what else she could "buy" for us. Honestly, it was a little weird. She was even snooping in the bathroom and wanted to know if she could buy us a new medicine cabinet. *eye roll*

Well, besides them stopping in, my mother had made a run to Holdrege for us and picked up an electric roaster...and a few other house hold essentials. Just after Ray's dad and step-mom left my mother pulled in. Then we went down town to the thrift store. (I honestly, could LIVE there) We picked up a few things and I will have to remember to stop in Wednesday because they had some cookware things that I wanted. I'm addicted to that kind of crap.

After a little shopping, we all piled in the car and went to lunch. It's crazy to think that going out to lunch is going to take FOREVER now. I had to pump before we left and we had to get William changed & happy before we left. I guess it will get easier as he gets older.

After we ate we drove around town a little because my mother wanted to see where I worked. --don't ask me why that was so important, but to her it was--

No comments:

Post a Comment