Thursday, December 8, 2011

Contractions Contractions Contractions, Oh My!

I am REALLY starting to get annoyed with all these damn contractions that I have been having. I know they are basically Braxton Hicks, but still...it's REALLY getting old. I think William has dropped a little more also because walking at work was starting to KILL me!

I am a little worried as my car has been acting up and then it is freaking snowing...grrrr. As pretty as the snow is, and I have the next 3 days to sit at home and just stare at it, I'm REALLY hoping there isn't anymore coming. With the full moon and lunar eclipse happening Saturday night....last thing I want is for a freaking snow storm. My neighbor (who is also my co-worker) said "I don't want to have to be coming over to deliver your baby!" haha. Trust me Carmen, I don't want that either! I need to be at the hospital because of GBS+ so delivering at home is NOT in my birth plan whatsoever.

I also got a little scared when I went to break today. I noticed that I had a phone call from my Drs office. --GREAT-- I thought. I had blood drawn so I was worried that there may have been something wrong or that she wasn't going to be around on Tuesday so we'd have to change days....just something. Luckily, her nurse left me a message and all she said was that my blood work came back normal. LOL. Thanks! Glad to know lol.

Taco Thursday

I'm thinking tonight is a taco kind of night. I'm not really wanting to have ham or left over sloppy joes, so I think tacos sound like a winner to me :). I also think that with all these contractions, maybe a little spicy food will continue to help....it seemed to work before. haha.

I'm just ready to meet William. I'm ready for him to be here and I'm ready to bring him home. Last night I was looking at his 4D ultrasound pictures and just kept saying..please, please come join us! But, this child, like his parents, has proven to be very stubburn, and will come when HE is ready.

I'm also in debate....should we buy Will a Christmas present?? I'm not too sure if this is something we SHOULD do or just something we could do. I may just let him get gifts from others, and I mean, I think all the clothes and things that I've bought for him already should be enough of a gift.

Anyway, not much else to say. 2 more days of working (next week) and then I'm done! Unless baby decides to come before then. Come on moon!! Help me out!!

1 comment:

  1. Will be thinking of you this weekend! Hope the moon helps you out and that the snow stays away!

    ReplyDelete