Monday, December 19, 2011

Baby Must Haves

Yet again, my friend Lindsey has given me a great blog idea and I now will give my (short) list of baby must haves.

1. Infant Gowns
I have found with Will (and Colby) that these are GREAT! to have. Just lift the gown up and changing a diaper is a breeze! No pesky snaps or zippers to deal with. Will is stil a little small for the ones that we have for him, but they are 0-6 month gowns, they should last a little while.

2. Diaper Sacks
These little puppies are a good thing to have in your purse or diaper bag when you are out and about with baby. We actually will use these on Colby's diapers at home as well. Let me tell ya, I'm glad we do!

3. Breast Pump
This is something that every breastfeeding mother should get! --This just happens to be the one that I have-- My mother picked this little guy up for me so I could get a good freezer stash going. I would have to say that so far, this little bad boy has done pretty well. It's not the best pump out there, and def is not the one that I REALLY wanted, but it works for what I need. I have quite the freezer stash built up so far.

So there ya go. Those are a few of my must haves.....well I guess the only other thing would be a bouncy chair. My kiddo has LIVED in that thing. Having it vibrate on his little bum keeps him sleeping, quiet and happy. And let's mommy get some much needed sleep!!

1 comment:

  1. Amen on the infant gowns- I love these easy-access gowns for those 3am changings!

    ReplyDelete