Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve - Bye Bye 2011

2011 has finally come to it's end. Can't believe how crazy of a year it has been. We have gone from a simple family of 3 to now a little crazy family of 4. I have been soooo blessed this year.

Now....everyone has some sort of resolutions when the new year rolls around. I have decided to make my short list of things I would like to try and accomplish this year. Alright...here it goes...

1. Get into shape - I was doing so well with losing weight when I started my job last year, but of course, getting pregnant pretty much took that off course. SO, my goal this year is to get my lazy butt back into shape and MAYBE get back into pre pre-pregnancy weight.

2. Act like a girl - Since kids, I really have let myself go. I don't spend money on myself anymore. I only spend money on my kids. Well, this year I would like to treat myself, just a little more then what I have been. Maybe get my nails done or buy a new pair of shoes...something! Definately want to start acting more like a girl and present myself as such.

3. Be a better mother/girlfriend - even tho I think I AM the best mother & girlfriend, I do think I could improve. I think Ray and I need to try and take some time to do things together like we used to. Even tho, he is the one who never wants to do anything, I think if we have a date night of just us 2, life would be pretty good.

4. Be a better worker - I already have gotten in trouble at my job a few too many times. I really can't afford to lose my job, so my goal is to be a BETTER worker then what I was. As much as I really don't want to be at my job for the rest of my life, I do need this job to help pay the bills. I do, however, think I will be looking for another job on the side...possibly on the "down low" haha.

And that's it ladies and gents. Not a long list, but I feel that these are goals that I can accomplish and WILL accomplish. 2012 may be the "last year" we have, but I don't believe that. There will be great changes coming our way, and I want to welcome some of the ones that will be thrown at me.

New Years Eve

As for any plans for tonight, there really is nothing that I can do. I, will be stuck at home with the 2 blessings in my life. Ray is working all day today and won't be home until almost 11. Rather sad, but since there really is not too much happening, I don't really care. The Station will be having fireworks, but I believe that is all. I think drinking some champagne will be just fine :) I do hope to get back to work sometime in the next 3 weeks....but we will just have to see.

I should also say I want to be successful at breastfeeding.

1 comment: